December Data from Short Term Rental Land…
The final month of 2011 saw 220 homes change hands across the short term rental communities tracked by Team Donovan which was 45 less closings than Novembers total of 265. Overall inventory levels climbed slightly during the month to record a year end 1158 total which was an increase of 21 homes over November but down over 1000 homes from the December 2010 recorded total of 2065. The year ended with 813 homes under offer/contract. Homes that closed last month averaged 96.6% of the listed price having spent an average 160 days on the market. During December 109 homes withdrew from the market having been unsuccessful in achieving a sale. Total inventory levels at the current sales pace would suggest a 5.26 month supply of available homes which compares to a 9.56 supply recorded in December 2010.
Looking Back …2011 At A Glance…
- Active = Active Listings as at the 25th of each respective month.
- ADOM = Average Days on Market of homes sold during the previous 6 months.
- SP/LP = Average price attained against asking price expressed as a %.
- EXP/WDN = Homes withdrawn from the market during the respective Month.
- PEND = Homes showing as under offer/contract at the month end.
- SLD = Homes that sold or closed during the indicated Month.
Closing Numbers … December 30th 2011…
1 G.B.P…Buys 1.549 U.S.D – 1 U.S.D…Buys 0.645 G.B.P
1 EURO…Buys 1.293 U.S.D – 1 U.S.D…Buys 0.772 EURO
1 CAN $…Buys 0.979 U.S.D – 1 U.S.D…Buys 1.021 CAN $
U.S Prime Interest Rate = 0.25%
Team Donovan publish this updated monthly report on the 1st of each month for the benefit of all Worldwide Central Florida absentee owners. Our individual community reports are updated and published on the 15th of each month. If you are considering selling your own property in the future please do feel free to contact us, as we would be delighted to discuss the marketing of your own home in more detail.